Saturday 7 May 2011

Country Chic!


I've made this gorgeous card for one of my special customers, it's for her friends little granddaughter who's going to be 3 very soon.

I've used some "Country Chic" graphics from one of my favourite sellers of clip art - theclipartfairy. Wendy has some great graphics and digi stamps over on her page, you must visit.  She also produces some really great cd rom's (I have almost all of them) and these are the ones I use the most. 

The little pic on the right shows close up of the gorgeous country chic graphic - isn't she cute?

The pic on the left shows close-up my little bow on a bow, finished off with a tiny pearl flower head.

I've glamour dusted around the letters in Ava, and the number 3, also I've used clear nail varnish to give a shine to the little girls dress and shoes and her little hair bow.

I love this card especially as green is a favourite of mine, so clean and fresh.  Hope the little girl likes it too.