Monday 25 April 2011

Trio of "little" cards

I got some lovely things for my birthday recently and have been playing with a disc from Polkadoodles "A Double Sprinkle of Kraft" which is fantastic (especially since it has lots of owl graphics and I'm loving owls).

This little trio of cards are made from the disc and I'm delighted with the result.


 This card I used as a base, a pale pink pre-folded card blank, to which I added my printed graphic on white linen cardstock.  The Happy Birthday I used embossing powder and my heat tool, I used Diamond Sparkles on the rosebuds (which gives a lovely colour shine), added a big pink and white flower, a pink transparent butterfly and edged with silver peel-off.
 This one, I printed off and added to a pale blue card blank. Again heat embossed the "Happy", added a sheer white bow and a little enamel butterfly.
The third card I used peach card blank and added this shaped graphic.  Heat embossed Wings and Dreams and added a tiny gem to the i in wings.

The insides of the cards are printed with same colourway and I'm pleased with the overall results.