Monday 4 April 2011

My First Attempt with Promarkers!

Another of my pressies for my birthday was some Promarkers and I've been having a little play with them and the Stampies from my new CD Rom Double Sprinkles of Kraft . . . this is my 1st attempt and I'm very pleased with the result. I've used the gorgeous textured look kraft papers within the CD to matt and layer up onto an 8" x 8" square card, along with some mirrorboard as base layer. I've added two kinds of ribbon, a sheer one and a gorgeous rich chocolate brown velvet band. To the top right hand corner I've added a lovely wooden flower with pearl and gold centre (from my stash box . . . was actually a pair of earrings I bought to use as decoration for cards) I must say that I always used to love colouring in when I was a lot younger than I am now . . . I had forgotten how theraputic it can be. I found it very relaxing to sit and colour in these lovely stampies and I'll certainly be doing more of these. I hope that I'm getting the hang of shading, no doubt it's something I'll get better with the more I do.