Monday 7 March 2011

Easter Owls

Card made with my newest Polkadoodles cd - Sugar Birdies.  Anyone who knows me knows that I'm mad about Owls in any shape or form and I just adore these little cuties.  I actually wanted the cd just because it had these owls (and others like them) on it.  I guess I'm totally into nature, cos as well as owls, my other passion is robins and hedgehogs (yet to find cute graphics for latter two tho!).  In fact, I like all things nature/outdoors. I know that you can get some really lovely hedgehog stamps, but at the minute stampings not my thing.

The bp's I've used on this card are also from the cd and the colours of lime and tangerine work really well don't you think.  I added a sentiment "Happy Easter" to the box lid of the largest owl so instead of Easter chicks and bunnies, we have Easter Owlets :)