Monday 7 March 2011

Card for Twins

Just a quick card today........ that I made for someone who's just had identical twin girls.  I've used, as always, a lovely fairy graphic and heart graphic from theclipartfairy.  I've enlarged the heart and glued it to the front of this triple fold card blank (one from a pack of 50 pastel coloured blanks and envelopes) that were another bargain at only 99p, yes you did see correct, 99p for all 50 including the envelopes.  I've had them for quite a while and didn't know how to use them as I normally make big cards.  I think that they are ideal for this type of card.

I decoupaged the little angels, added liberal sprinklings of glamour dust and added border peel-offs to finish off the edges.  All in all it only took me about 1hour to make this, which is quick for me as I usually spend a couple of hours at least on one card from start to finish.  A pleasing little card I think.