Sunday 27 February 2011

Wordbook Card for Baby Boy

I'm delighted with this.......... my very first attempt at a wordbook card.  I measured out each page of the book and used Open Office to put together this book.  I used gradients in baby blue and white to get the shading on the pages.  The alphabet letters and the little baby graphic are from the crafters cd from theclipartfairy.  This is my favourite crafters cd and I must use this every day I craft.
I've fastened the pages of the wordbook together with one of my Hobbycraft absolute bargains (29p in the clearance).......... lovely little gold heart brads.  They come in a pack of about 50, so a fab bargain.  I've painted over the little boy graphic with clear nailvarnish to give a lovely shiny finish and used my Zig glue marker around the edges of the letters to add a bit of sparkle with glamourdust.  Just to finish off, I've made a little blue bow (printed with Its a Boy) to the top left of the book.