Sunday 20 April 2014

Trinket Boxes

I have been making little trinket/blessings boxes recently for family and friends.  Opposite is a small selection of what I have made so far.
 To the right here.............. is a special one I have made for
a close long time friend's mum who has recently lost her husband.  I used some vintage lace, handmade acrylic bow some lovely scalloped paper from a pack I bought at Leigh Craft Show a couple of weeks ago.  The image is one I have had for a long time and use again and again, it's a digital image to which I've added stickles.
The lovely one above is one I made for my Granddaughter,
Elizabeth, its used a Cricut cut file for the birdhouse
and several cut images of birds and hearts.
The little butterflies and leaves etc
are made with my Martha Stewart
Molds and Das air dry clay.