Sunday 9 December 2012

Nitwitivity Christmas

 For this card I used the lovely Nitwitivity Collection - a commissioned Christmas card for a baby's first Christmas. 
 Trying to get a nice clear picture is very difficult as this card is gorgeous in real life but the pics don't do it justice.  The colours are a lovely golden yellow.  I've layered backing papers and decoupaged the lovely angel and star.  Adding greeting and sentiment elements.  I've used some lovely amber brads, palest green pearls and little gold dots of pebo paint and a tiny bow in same colour as the pearls.  The inside is finished to complement the front but forgot to photograph inside.
Close-up of angel with her halo in gold pebo paint and the sentiments with their tiny gold dots.
I've not entered a challenge for absolutely ages but Polkadoodles have a sketch which I've followed . . . but tweeked a little.  I'm really pleased with this card and hope the lady it's for is also.