Wednesday 27 June 2012

This is a close-up of a card I have made for my Granddaughter's 4th Birthday coming up in August.  I have used the lovely Nitwits collection and created the banner the gorgeous patchwork duck is holding from elements from the collection.

I decoupaged up many elements to add dimension, and the result is that the page is brought to life, which sadly as I cannot upload more pics, am unable to show.

I have really bright colours to make this colourful card. I have been trying to upload more pics but blogger is not co-operating at the minute, which is why I haven't been blogging for a while.  It takes so long to upload pictures and when you're tied to time, its time I can ill afford to spend at the minute.

I will enter this into the Polkadoodles challenge this week which is for lots of colours.  I have been using the new cd rom from Polkadoodles recently - Picknix and it's fantastic, just a shame blogger won't let me play and show some of my recent makes.